Sunday, September 7, 2008

this is not for the record.

but i think (more like pray), that i am going to get a job today at a retail store. it will be my first job (if i get it), and i would be so happy to work in the mall rather than at a fast food place!! The bad thing is, i think he only wanted to hire me because he said he liked my bag :-),and their staff is full. He first said that he would keep me on record, but then said he could put me on for EXTREME part time, like hardly any hours. It's not like i absolutely need the money, but some pocket change is good. I mean, who couldn't use a hundred somethin dollars extra a week? It would atleast help me pay for gas ,right?

but now, i have no clue what to wear or what to say! and when you work at a store, don't you have to wear their clothes? i will be buying all their stuff,just to have something to work in!


could you tell me the pros and cons of taking this job?

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have faith i will pray to back u up though

Ti Dickenson said...

ok first off what is the name of the store and second when working in retail i have learned that you canno go wrong with black.

Anna Shapiro said...

h I wish I had some advice :(