Sunday, August 3, 2008

another one of my outfits.

Photobucket

Okay, here's another fit i have.I was inspired by something i saw Rihanna wearing.. i just bought the acid wash jeans :-) i got them on sale for 29 dollars, plus it is no tax week here. I will have real pics of my outfits up as soon as school starts in 2 weeks, 'cause i don't want to wear them now! I decided to try a green purse for a color pop, cause i always use red. should i use red instead? and hoops instead of the studs? eh. more later

3 comments:

Ti Dickenson said...

no the green bag def goes with the outfit..i like it alot

Anonymous said...

I purchased a green bebe bag earlier this summer and I wore it with everything. I have everything to re-create this outfit and I definitely will. Thanks for the inspiration.

WendyB said...

That's a beautiful shade of green.